Ministry of Quebec Eligibility for English School
In order to attend English school in Quebec certain eligibility requirements must be met.
In order to register at Hadley & Philemon Wright the following official documents are required at the time of registration:
- 1) Long form birth certificate of the child and (Canadian citizenship of the child if born outside of Canada)
- 2) Birth certificates, current Canadian passports or Canadian citizenship of the parents
- 3) Proof of residency (QC driver’s license OR lease and hydro/phone/cable bill)
- 4) June or most recent report cards
- 5) Documentation supporting IEP (individual Education Plan)
Ongoing registration – by appointment only, please call Dianne Miljour 819-776-3158 ext. 2303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
NEW in academics
Grade 7 & 8 Suply Lists
Evaluation of Student Learning
Secondary Cycle 1 and 2 in 2015-2016 Grade 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Parent Handbook 2015-2016