Ministry of Quebec Eligibility for English School
In order to attend English school in Quebec certain eligibility requirements must be met.
In order to register at Hadley & Philemon Wright the following official documents are required at the time of registration:
- 1) Long form birth certificate of the child and (Canadian citizenship of the child if born outside of Canada)
- 2) Birth certificates, current Canadian passports or Canadian citizenship of the parents
- 3) Proof of residency (QC driver’s license OR lease and hydro/phone/cable bill)
- 4) June or most recent report cards
- 5) Documentation supporting IEP (individual Education Plan)
Ongoing registration – by appointment only, please call Dianne Miljour 819-776-3158 ext. 2303 or email email@example.com to schedule.